1. With the memory card installed in the camera, connect the camera to your computer using the included
2. Locate the drive on your computer
3. You will see a TXT document named "TIMEREST" (see example screenshots below)
4. Double click on this file to open it.
5. You will see the previously set date and time stamp. (see example screenshots below). The date and time stamp is as follows - Year, Month, Day, Time (military)
6. Change the date and time to the setting you wish and then click "file" > "Save" when finished. It is required to keep the same date/time format (Year, Month, Day, Time)
7. Properly eject the camera from your computer before unplugging it.
8. The corrected date and time should now be displayed.
PLEASE NOTE - If you wish for the date and time stamp to not appear in your videos, simply change the "Y" (yes) to a "N" (no) and click "file" > "Save"